Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ANALYSE OF THE BRIF IDEA

The message I want to communicate in my poster is that normal advertising posters
we see on the streets are largely ignored by the public or just seen
as 'the background'.

The challenge would be to design a poster that would attract the
passers by and hold their attention.

To achieve this I proposed to design a poster, or a series of posters
with inbuilt movement sensitive lights that operate when the person
passes, by illuminating the poster and its message, the key issue in this poster is the slogan.

I was thinking about two approaches: one would be that the slogan
would be something that the poster would say to us, eg." Imagine you
are a poster. What would you say to me?".

The second idea would be to use some funny chat up line like " I can
see you're looking at me." or " Do you come here often?".




















No comments:

Post a Comment